Replace a standard in-wall dimmer switch with the GE Brand In-Wall Smart Dimmer and wirelessly schedule, control and dim an individual circuit of lights from your smartphone or tablet. Install the In-Wall Smart Dimmer and claim it with the Avi-on app - available on either iOS or Android - and you have now added wireless controls for ON/OFF, dimming, scheduling, countdown timing and sunrise/sunset functionality.
This is an ideal solution for wirelessly controlling and scheduling a complete circuit of overhead lights in a kitchen or living room. Also, if your smartphone or tablet isn't available and in range, don't worry, the dimmer switch can still be operated manually like a traditional switch.
IMPORTANT: The fixture controlled by the Bluetooth In-wall Smart Dimmer must not exceed 600 Watts (Incandescent); 150W dimmable CFL/LED. The Dimmer is designed only for use with permanently installed fixtures.
- Turn ON/OFF and adjust dim levels manually or remotely via smartphone or tablet equipped with Bluetooth 4.0.
- May be used in single pole installation or with up to two GE branded Add-on Switches in 3-way or 4-way wiring configurations
- Compatible with all incandescent and most dimmable CFL/LED bulbs
- Interchangeable paddle switch - White & light almond paddles included in package
- Uses a standard, decorative-size wallplate for single gang installations (wallplate not included)
- Blue LED indicates switch location in a dark room
- Bluetooth certified for simple pairing and integrated home automation
- Screw terminal installation - requires wiring connections for Line (Hot), Load, Neutral, and Ground. Traveler wire required for 3-way or 4-way installation
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Maximum Loads for Incandescent: 600W, 2-gang 500W, or 3-gang 400W
- Maximum Loads for CFL/LED: 150W, 2-gang 125W, or 3-gang 100W
- Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet from Bluetooth device to device. Up to 33 feet from Bluetooth smartphone/tablet to closest device.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 - 104 F (0 - 40 C)
- For indoor use only
- Specifications subject to change without notice due to continuing product improvement
- Signal (Frequency): 2.4 GHz