Powered by Avi-on's simple Bluetooth Smart Mesh lighting controls platform, the GE Brand In-Wall Smart Switch allows you to wirelessly schedule and control lights from your smartphone or tablet. Simply replace an existing in-wall switch with this standard mounting In-Wall Smart Switch, and you can add Avi-on's scheduling, timing and countdown functionality to any wired circuit.
Control your In-Wall Smart Switch with the Avi-on app for iOS and Android powered phones and tablets, or control it manually, just like a standard switch. You get the functionality of smart home lighting with simple set up and easy to use controls without needing a complex hub or gateway.
IMPORTANT: The fixture controlled by the Bluetooth In-Wall Smart Switch must not exceed 960 watts (Incandescent); 1800W (15A) Resistive or 1/2 HP Motor. This switch is designed only for use with permanently installed fixtures.
- Turn ON/OFF manually or remotely via smartphone or tablet equipped with Bluetooth 4.0
- May be used in single pole installation or with up to two GE branded Add-on Switches in 3-way or 4-way wiring configurations
- Compatible with all incandescent and CFL/LED bulbs
- Interchangeable paddle switch - white & light almond paddles included in package
- Uses a standard, decorative-size wallplate for single gang installations (wallplate not included)
- Blue LED indicates switch position in a dark room
- Bluetooth certified for simple pairing and integrated home automation
- Screw terminal installation - requires wiring connections for Line (Hot), Load, Neutral and Ground. Traveler wire required for 3-way installation or 4-way installation
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz.
- Maximum Loads: 960W, incandescent, 1/2 HP Motor or 1800W (15A) Resistive
- Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet from Bluetooth device to device. Up to 33 feet from Bluetooth smartphone/tablet to closest device.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- For indoor use only
- Specifications subject to change without notice due to continuing product improvement
- Signal (Frequency): 2.4 GHz.