One of our most popular products, the GE Brand Plug-in Wireless Outdoor Smart Switch allows you to wirelessly schedule and control outdoor lights from your smartphone or tablet. Easily configure and control your outdoor landscape features like yard lighting, exterior house lighting and water features. With the Outdoor Switch you can schedule when your outdoor lights and landscape features are on and off, allowing you to save electricity and lower your monthly bills by eliminating excess usage. This is also an ideal solution for managing your outdoor lighting schedule when you are away from home, adding additional piece of mind and security while you are traveling. It's also great for controlling and scheduling outdoor water features like fountains and ponds.
- Bluetooth-controlled grounded outlet for lighting, small pumps and other outdoor devices.
- Remote ON/OFF control via smartphone or tablet equipped with Bluetooth 4.0.
- Manual ON/OFF control with the manual/program button.
- 7-day scheduling: Program to automatically turn on or off even when your phone is off or out of range.
- Sunrise and Sunset ON/OFF functionality: Turn on and off at preset morning and evening times.
- Vacation scheduling: Turn on and off while you're away to create a lived in look.
- Custom countdowns: Turn off at preset amount of time to avoid leaving devices on when unintended.
- Grounded 3-wire connection for safety.
- Weather and impact resistant housing; suitable for outdoors in a wet or damp environment.
- Integrated outlet cover keeps dirt and debris out when the smart switch is not in use.
- Power: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Maximum load for the Bluetooth-controlled outlet: 600W Incandescent, 1/2 HP Motor or 1800W (15A) Resistive
- Wireless Range Up to 100 feet from Bluetooth device to device. Up to 33 feet from Bluetooth smartphone/tablet to closest device.
- Operating Temperature Range: 14 - 104 F (-10 - 40 C)
- Suitable for outdoor use in damp locations.
- Specifications subject to change without notice due to continuing product improvement
- Signal (Frequency) 2.4 GHz