With simple set up and lots of great features, the GE Brand Plug-in Smart Dimmer allows you to wirelessly schedule, control and dim lights from your smartphone or tablet quickly and easily. Just plug a dimmable lamp into the Smart Dimmer and claim it with the Avi-on app and you now have a lamp with ON/OFF, dimming, scheduling, countdown timer, and sunrise/sunset functions. You can set and control every function from your phone or tablet utilizing the Avi-on app for iOS or Android. But if your phone/tablet is not turned on, or in range, you can still control your lights manually with a button on the Smart Dimmer.
(NOTE: This product is intended for use ONLY with dimmable, plug in lighting products.)
- Maximum load for the Bluetooth-controlled outlet: 2.5A; 300W Incandescent or 100W Dimmable CFL/LED
- One Bluetooth-controlled AC outlet for standard incandescent lighting or dimmable CFL/LEDs
- Remote ON/OFF and brightness control via smartphone or tablet equipped with Bluetooth 4.0
- Manual ON/OFF and brightness control with the top panel push button
- Space-saving design
- Does not block the lower outlet when plugged in to the upper outlet of a duplex wall receptacle. (This assumes that the duplex receptacle is mounted with the ground pin down.)
- Plugs and cords for connected devices route to the side allowing close placement of furniture
- Grounded 3-wire power connection for safety
- Power: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Maximum load for the Bluetooth-controlled outlet: 2.5A, 300W Incandescent or 100W Dimmable CFL/LED.
- Bluetooth-controlled outlet is fused @ 5A. This fuse is not user serviceable.
- Wireless Range Up to 100 feet from Bluetooth device to device. Up to 33 feet from Bluetooth smartphone/tablet to closest device.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- For indoor use only.
- Specifications subject to change without notice due to continuing product improvement
- Signal (Frequency) 2.4 GHz
Reviews Hide Reviews
This product works well and replaced my standard light switch. I'm now able to control and dim all of my kitchen lights. I like that it remembers my dim level when I turn it off then back on again. I'm going to buy more for the rest of my house.
The dimmer is not 'smart' enough to hold the dimmer setting across an on/off sequence. ************************************** Response: R.E. Thank you for your review. We wanted to let you know that the dimmer actually does remember dim levels through an OFF/ON sequence. Please let us know if you need any help.