With simple set up and lots of great features, the GE Brand Plug-in Smart Switch allows you to wirelessly schedule and control any wired electrical device from your smartphone or tablet quickly and easily. Just plug a device into the Smart Switch and claim it with the Avi-on app and you now can control it with ON/OFF, scheduling, countdown timer, and sunrise/sunset functions. You can set and control every function from your phone or tablet utilizing the Avi-on app for iOS or Android. But if your phone/tablet is not turned on, or in range, you can still control your device with a manual button on top of the Smart Switch.
- Must not exceed 600 watts (Incandescent); 1800W (15A) Resistive or 1/2 HP Motor.
- One Bluetooth-controlled AC outlet for standard incandescent lighting, CFL/LEDs, fans or small appliances
- Remote ON/OFF control via smartphone or tablet equipped with Bluetooth 4.0.
- Manual ON/OFF control with the top panel push button
- Space-saving design
- Does not block the lower outlet when plugged into the upper outlet of a duplex wall receptacle. (This assumes that the duplex receptacle is mounted with the ground pin down.)
- Plugs and cords for connected devices route to the side allowing close placement of furniture
- Power: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Maximum load for the Bluetooth-controlled outlet: 600W (5A) Incandescent, 1/2 HP Motor or 1800W (15A) Resistive
- Wireless Range Up to 100 feet from Bluetooth device to device. Up to 33 feet from Bluetooth smartphone/tablet to closest device.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- For indoor use only.
- Specifications subject to change without notice due to continuing product improvement
- Signal (Frequency) 2.4 GHz